Dose Monitoring Solutions

Afternoon all, I’m wondering if anyone has implemented any dose monitoring solutions recently? Looking into it currently and information on the web isn’t exactly plentiful or recent.

If anyone could share their thoughts or experiences via here or a message, would be appreciated!

Cheers,
David

STHK trust use dose monitor integrated with CRIS & PACS - try these contacts

Denise.Twist@sthk.nhs.uk - Governance lead

Lynn.Anslow@sthk.nhs.uk – PACS manager

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

image004.png

Hi,
We have recently implemented Qaelum DOSE across Dorset. Stuart.Utting@uhd.nhs.uk was the project lead.
Regards,
Michael

I work for PACSHealth, the makers of DoseMonitor - Let me know if I can help! lisa.schoenhofer@pacshealth.com

Obviously I have to put a shout out for OpenREM, developed by Physicists here in the UK and elsewhere… including me of course!

openrem.org for more information, including links to a demo, docs, and the sourcecode. A new release will be made soon, too.

2 Likes

@Michael and @David, we have reviewed the same solution and found it to be very comprehensive and good.

Qaelum is a rapidly growing company and offers a very strong and robust DMS. Many other functionalities as well which are constantly being expanded upon. I encourage anyone looking at implementing a DMS to contact eline.vaneldere@qaelum.com