HL7 & DICOM Training - Ireland Dates (April 2022) & Manchester (June 2022)

Evening all!

Good news(!) Myself, Anant, Anand, Mike, Kevin, Caroline, Francis, René and the AV team have been in long discussions and are pleased to say that we now feel comfortable (in terms of financial risk) to resume organising the larger group face-to-face training sessions.

Two of the classic ‘large group’ sessions are being planned for Ireland (Dublin) around April 2022 and Manchester in June 2022.

There is currently a queue of around 3,000 applicants between the Fundamentals (Level 1) and Intermediate (Level 2) training sessions - in order to best allocate places we will be opening slots for Trusts and organisations who wish to book 10+ places (as a region or group) at once first. This will allow us to accept Purchase Orders on these bookings only.

The aim is to keep the costs of the sessions at the same-as-before non-profit £50/day (Fundamentals) but we are working with venues who have been forced to raise their pricing substantially due to the new ways of working, so this may cause a change for this year.

For those interested in block booking for their organisation, Trust or users now, please PM me on here. After we have worked through the block booking requests we will open the general reservations on the usual site (learnpacs.com).

Thank you all for your patience whilst we work on increasing the training capacity back to previous levels again, and looking forward to seeing you in person again soon!

Al.

2 Likes

Hi Alex,
I’m based in Dublin and very interested in doing the HL7 and DICOM course. I have done a post-graduate certificate course in RIS and PACS management, so I don’t know at what level I should enter the course.

1 Like

Very interested for Cheshire and Mersey, will DM you

thaks
Sharron

1 Like