Jusha Monitor QA

I am in the middle of trying to roll out the monitor QA for Jusha Monitors.
has anyone else managed to set it up and were there any pitfalls that were experienced.

we have some older 3MP monitors from Jusha that apparently need to have a firmware upgrade that might stop the monitors working altogether.

Has anyone else experienced this?
I haven’t got a very good opinion of Jusha. a mixture of labour intensive monitors and quite a high pressure sales/support team.

Hi David,
No we don’t have any Jusha monitors but (we are mainly Eizo). I have spoken to the company on 2 occasions and heading towards a new procurement.
Can I ask why they were chosen as a supplier? This forum is useful as a soundboard for supplier experience. Being pre-warned or the opposite, recommended, to look at 2 sides of a coin, is useful.

Good afternoon David

I have recently joined Jusha to work with the UK business team . I’d be happy to offer assistance ( David.liston@jusha.uk) .

Please feel free to reach out

We had a mix, but I never had problems with Jusha and once I had a Demo monitor that did not pass on the QA and the assistance was great. Ben came fixed and we used another year.

we have workstations as part of our PACS contract which are Barco. my GM had a visit from Ben and he decided to purchase the monitors for home reporting without any input from anyone.
in their lifetime we have had to upgrade the firmware on the monitors to make them work with the laptops we purchased, that was once we had to buy specific adapters to make them work with these docks.
during the last QSI accreditation visit we were pulled up because of the lack of QA on the home reporting monitors. so since this I have been pushed to get the QA sorted on these monitors. some of which simply do not work with the software, others that need to have a firmware upgrade to enable the ability to calibrate the monitors and others that do seem to work without any issues.
I have also found the QA software clunky in comparison to the Barco QAWeb.

Hello David,

At RWT we purchase Barco for onsite and home reporting, the 6530 is slim, lightweight, low power usage and the QA software is really good with regular improvements and updates all managed remotely from their online portal. Sarah Suraiyya from Barco really looks after us and she did a demo of their new 8MP 8132 NIO for home reporting as it can connect to a laptop with a single cable, this display is unique in that it has integrated KVM, camera and speech mic for use with teams etc at home.

image002.gif

image001.jpg

image002.png

image005.jpg

Hello All,

We looked at Jusha, but we thought their support was a single point of failure i.e. Ben, in other words what happens if Ben is not available as he deals with a lot of the support issues himself?

image002.gif

image001.jpg

image002.png

image005.jpg

Dear Jad and David,
Jad, we got a team to provide the support :-).

David, I am on leave and have my holiday now. If there is any assistance you need, pls just let my colleague David L know (David.liston@jusha.uk).

Best regards
Ben

Hi David,
During our last pacs procurement we changed to Eizo. Good quality screens, lightweight centralised user friendly QA software, good support. There is a minimum spec for the graphics cards, but I found that the choice was less restrictive and less costly than with some of the other suppliers.

We have close to 100 Jusha 6MP monitors in service since around June 2020 for Teleradiology and we are very happy with them, so much so some of our Radiologist would like them on site (we have over 100 Eizo 6MP on site provided under a Philips PACS contract).
We have not had any of the Jusha monitors fail and they all pass our stringent medical Physics teams testing. The firmware has been updated once since they were installed and this was a quick task carried out by Jusha.
I find the Jusha service second to none,

1 Like