PRINCE2 Practitioner 6th Edition & ITILv4 Training

Evening all,

A large organisation has found their employees have chosen to strike during the time they had booked training on the courses above. Some of their places (40 in total) have been offered ‘cheap’ to us to fill as they were “guaranteed to run” sessions. The cost for the 3 days including the two official AXELOS qualification exams is £240. These are classroom (face-to-face) sessions with ITIL requiring some advance self-study. The rest of the attendees will be non-healthcare.

Dates South: 9th, 10th & 11th December 2022 - London Moorgate (14 places)
Dates North: 13th, 14th & 15th December 2022 - Sheffield (26 places)

POs are accepted for 5+ places. If interested please contact me via the usual methods or PM function on the forum.

Al.

FYI these 40 places are now taken. Great that so many teams are going to be able to access these PRINCE2 + ITILv4 sessions before Christmas!

Sorry I missed this Alex, but I don’t have the Foundation yet anyway.

I’m looking to get my PRINCE2 Agile Foundation and Practitioner certification. I’m not 100% sure I need the Agile component but a coupleof jobs I looked at recently mention it.

Alas I’m on my own and self funded so the cheapest option is what I’m after! The days of studyingthe the manual yourself and signing up for the test appear to be over. So I’m looking for a self study option with good videos/study material. Self study would probably be best for my schedule as my current NHS job will not give me the time off for it.

Appreciate your thoughts. Tks, Jesse